After so long of mugging, tomorrow will be the start of my first paper. I have been waiting for so long. Really hope that I can manage to pass all the papers and get rid of all the books. Feeling tired already. Going to turn in for bed now. Gd luck to me! Gdnite!
Windy was here @ 10:26 PM | comment
:::About Sandy:::
Sandy Koh
18 Feb 1985
Aquarius
Currently studying in S.I.M - R.M.I.T
(Bachelor in Business Management)
Perfectionist
Needs Freedom
Sleeps and Eats alot
Cant wait to graduate
In love with Edwin
Enjoying her days
Maybe I am childish and pessimistic
* Love to eat Cheese
* Love to eat Sakae Sushi when I am angry
* Love to eat pumpkin
* Love to drink soup
* Currently very addicted to mahjong
* Love my life!
* Fetish with Perfumes, watches, ear rings and more..
* Spending alot on facial products and cosmestic
1) Canon Digital Camera A gift from my baby
2) Sony Ericsson K750i
3) Dye my Hair!
4) Adidas's Jacket A gift from my baby
5) Levis Jeans Think i cant fit this jeans nicely
6) Hugo Boss Intense perfume
7) Elizaberth Arden Perfume Bday gift from my sim buddies
8) Adidas's Clothings
9) Nice belts
10) Inovi perfector
11) Swatch Watch
12) New shoes
13) Sony Ericsson K800i I bought it already!
14) 1Gb M2 card A gift from my baby
15) Hair Dryer
16) Speakers