♥♠ Tuesday, July 03, 2007


Getting Started...

2nd day of school today but feeling quite lethargic about it. Seeing alot of unfamiliar faces this time round and guess I needs to be alone sometimes.. Going to get use to it for the rest of this sem and hopefully I can get rid of this school by the end of this year.

Going to start work by next week again and starting out with the projects outline very soon. There will be a total of 3 projects.

Most probably will be going abroad next month for a dance competition and that's something that I am looking forward to.

So this month I will be very busy with all the dance practices, school and work altogether..

Nevertheless, I still got the time for some relaxation. Do call me up for some catching up. Hee.

*The thought of school is making me upset. Sigh.


Windy was here @ 4:58 PM | comment