♥♠ Monday, July 16, 2007


Busy by days..

Life goes on even if things are not looking good.. Going back to school is still a struggle to me. Lonliness felt my heart during this semester.. Things at work isn't that smooth as well.. Sigh.. Really look forward to the end of this year.. At least there might be a good start ahead from a new year onwards.

Working and schooling during the weekdays, meeting up with my baby and dance practice during the weekends.. This has been happening to me for the past 2 weeks.. I guess the only thing that I enjoy throughout the week is to meet up with my baby and attending my dance practices. At least I get to see my dance mates and have fun chatting with them..

Well, 3 projects for this semester and they are all tough. I cant wait to see the day when all 3 projects are submitted.

I guess for now, the only thing that I am looking forward is the HongKong trip in Aug. 2 weeks more to go and to get ready my lugguage bag.. hee..

Hopefully this trip is an enjoyable one with lots of goodies back!


Windy was here @ 1:12 PM | comment