
♥♠
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
My Holiday period is here AGAIN~!~!
Met up with my baby on Sat and we went to Tekka market for our dinner.. The roti prata taste quite nice and I like it.. Thereafter, we headed to Mustafa for a shopping.. It was the first time there by myself as the last time I went there was brought there by my parents when I was real young.. My baby and I was quite excited for our first exprience there and we shopped there for a couple of hours.. When we came out of Mustafa at the other exit, our first thought was like we are somehow at another country.. The place was quite different like the other shopping centres.. Hee.. After a long walk, we headed home at around 11 plus.. Tired but enjoyable day..
Went out quite early on Sun morning for a brunch at Orchard Hotel with my whole family and my ah ma.. My bro was back from taiwan training and it has been a long time since the whole family had our meal together.. It was so coincidence, we met Mark Lee and Vivian Lye again.. haha.. They were there for their meal as well..
After our brunch, we headed for some shopping and I met up with my baby at around 5 plus as we are going to Des's daughter 2 years old birthday party cum house warming.. We stayed there till late night at around 11 plus and we enjoyed ourselves on this day as well..
Started wrapping up on my marketing subject and enduring mugging for my final paper on Mon.. Finally, my last paper for this semester ended at 430pm yesterday and I headed to Hoot Kiam Road to collect my makeover photos..
I have no intention to take up another makeover actually but instead was trying to take part in some contest.. Anyway, I was pursuaded to take up their packages in the end however I love these photos the most.. This photos are posted at my side bar.. Feel feel to drop any comments.. If any of you are interested to take up some makeover photos, I can recommend this photo studio to you.. They are foreigners but they are quite creative in their work.. Although they are not as high class as those makeover studio like beauty box or de character, but their prices are much cheaper and the output is very satisfying.. Real good.. It's the Ling's Photo Studio by the way.. Their contact number is 62359737, can give them a call to try it out as they have no website currently..
Well.. My holiday started today and gonna start to get busy from next week onwards.. But of course have to make time for my dear friends as well.. Miss you guys lots! Ask me out during weekends k.. Cant wait for our chalet to get started.. Looking forward to every of my weekends.. Hee.. Love my life!!
Windy was here @ 9:02 PM | comment
