
♥♠
Sunday, May 13, 2007
My Days are going to get busy soon..
Just went to shop around for a while at vivo then all of us left for our own activities.. I went to Novena to look up for my baby and we had Sakae over there.. While eating halfway, we smell something very awful and it was the smell of shit.. We heard that the sewage system of the nearby toilet was spoilt. Damn disgusting.. Can you imaging eating your favourite food with the smell of shit?? Yuck! In the end, I am unable to continue eating as I have no appetite anymore.. Thus, we asked for our bill and this is the cheapest sakae meal that we ever had where we din even get any discounts as our total bill is under $30.. Sickening experience..
Woke up very early ytd morning and went to my brother's camp for a parent visiting day.. We were touring around my brother's camp and get to know how are their training like and how's their living conditions.. It's was quite boring to me as I think I was too tired to enjoy myself and moreover, the weather was quite hot as well.. However, it was a nice experience anyway..
Went to look for my baby in the evening and had a mahjong session where I have been longing for during my exam period.. Hee..
Went out for my breakfast and dinner with my family on today and it is a Mother's Day as well..
Start working tommorrow and there's alot of activities lining up for me.. Hee.. Feeling excited about it and living life wonderfully.. =)
Windy was here @ 9:47 PM | comment
