
♥♠
Monday, April 02, 2007
April's Fool Day
Anyway, went for a badminton torture with my baby, vic, johnsen and titu at yck.. We had fun for the whole session but I am aching all over my body.. I really have difficulty doing my usual movements today..
We had dinner together and did a quick catch up with each other.. Satisfying day!
Going to hand in one project this week, another for next week and the last one on the week after.. Project rushing time again.. Hell..
There will be a public holiday on this friday.. It has been a long time since the last public holiday which is the chinese new year if I am not wrong.. Felt kind of excited about it.. Long weekend as well.. Thinking of alot of activities to be fulfilled..
Counting down to my holiday..............
Windy was here @ 10:14 PM | comment
