
♥♠
Monday, April 16, 2007
Another Memorable Weekend..
Spent the whole day on Sun (8/4) to compile one of the projects. Was in school the whole day and finally handed up the second last project at around 4 plus and headed to far east plaza with Jeanie and Susan.. Went to look out for Steph's present and bought a vest for her which she likes it alot..
Been dealing with the last project from tues to thur.. Went out with Jeanie and Susan again on Fri for a little Shopping spree at Chinatown.. Yes! It's Chinatown.. Dun always have this perception that Chinatown is meant for the Ah mas.. I think Chinatown has already revamp its image and focus towards the teenagers already.. There's alot of cheap cosmectic and facial products to be found there.. These brands include Clarins, Clinique and more.. Perfumes are all selling real cheap over there as well.. The prices are really so tempting that is quite impossible to let you walk out of their stalls without purchasing anything..
I spent almost a hundred dollar over there.. Sigh.. Heartache man.. Gonna spend less for the rest of the months till June before I can get my pay again.. Sad sad sad... MONEy .. mOney...~~ I need you............
Went for mahjong session with Jeanie, JJ and Baby.. Hahah..SO fun.. I like it..
Ytd, Went out with my dancing group and weixiong to Kbox at Marina Sq.. I guess that will be my last time visiting kbox as I am really disappointed with their service and price.. It's damn ex lor! Sigh.. And their staff got attitude problem man.. Idiot.. Furthermore, their sound system isn't as good as party world.. Guess I am going to apply for partyworld membership soon.. partworld rox!!
Send my bro to airport as he will be undergoing training in Taiwan for 3 weeks.. Ate Fish and Co at the airport and we all had a splendid dinner! Mamamia~ Thereafter, join up with my dancing frens for a short chill at macpherson and left at around 10 plus.. Hee..





Exam period started again.. Hell.. Gonna endure this period till the end of my last paper.. Argh!! Looking forward again till the holiday.. Time flies right.. Moving towards my holiday again.. Yeah!! On that note, I feel motivated somehow.. Hee..
Windy was here @ 5:22 PM | comment