♥♠ Saturday, March 24, 2007


My beautiful March (Part 1)

Busy Busy Busy!! I have really been very busy lately until there's no shopping, no Ktv, no Mahjong, no tv, no movie.. and the list goes on.. hee.. Have not been seeing my dearies since my birthday and I have not even meet them up until now.. hee.. How all of you are fine and do take care of yourself ya..

Well, I am involved in the IT show 2007 for the 4 entire days and I have enjoyed myself during work.. Really nice job where I can enjoy taking photos for customers then print those beautiful photos out for them.. and also have a delicious dinner after show with my baby and alex they all.. went lao pa sat and geylang for supper.. Below are some photos taken by ourselves and some photographers..
DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
After the IT show, I am back to school to work on my projects.. Rush like hell man.. Got so many things to do and only so little time for me.. Concurrently, I still have to go for the RenCi Charity show rehearsal for quite a number of days.. Have been very busy but life have been wonderful and great.. Knew quite a number of frens during the Renci program.. Below are some photos taken during our performance and practices..
That's all about it.. Phew.. SO tiring uploading so many photos.. I still have more photos to load.. Shall do it another time.. So stay tune and wait up my part 2 to be posted here.. Hee.. My days are fun rite.. Hope you guys have enjoyed the photos as well.. Take care everyone!! Part 2 is coming soon!!!!! Hehehe


Windy was here @ 4:48 PM | comment