♥♠ Tuesday, March 13, 2007


It has been a long time..

Wow.. I have been so busy until I dun really have the time to sit down and update my days.. Sigh.. I really need more time man..

Anyway, had enjoyed myself during these days and feel that life is so colourful.. Haha.. Well, just before CNY, I still had work and school concurrently.. Then, meet up with my baby during weekends.. That's about it..

Finally got to meet up with my buddies to celebrate my birthday on the 16th Feb at my baby's house and we had a great time together..

Our dinner was wonderful where we had pizza and some side dish.. Follow by cake cutting and present opening section.. We also went for movie after that..

I have received quite a number of presents and I simply love every one of them.. Thanks to everyone!!

Then, on 16th, I had renuion dinner with my family then a short gambling section at vic's house.. haha.. Gambling time!!

On 18th, CNY day cum my 22nd Birthday..

On the second day of CNY, my family and my baby went to the ZOO!! Hahaa.. It's raining on that day but we had fun together..
Thereafter, I had quite a number of Mahjong sections.. Kind of addicted to it.. Hahaha.. But it's damn fun..
Will be involved in Ren Ci Charity show on the 18th of Mar where I already had a few rehearsal during Mar..
Also, just came back from work at the IT show and enjoy working during those days.. Really fun.. Gonna update the photos once I get it from my baby..
For the next few weeks, I am going to rush through my projects and tests!! Only get to take a very short break until 12th of Apr.. SO busy leh..
Think I can only meet up with my frens after my project submission or after my exams which is in mid may.. Cant wait till then.. We shall organise another Chalet section k!! Miss all the nice food during our chalet and all the craps games we had after our dinner.. haha..
Gonna update my stuff soon again.. Take care everyone!! Miss ya all!!


Windy was here @ 11:21 PM | comment