♥♠ Tuesday, January 30, 2007


My 2007 January

Life has been busy for me. I would be either working or schooling.. Nothing much has happened. Just hope that there would be more exciting things coming up for me with each passing months.. Has not been seeing my frens for quite awhile.. Kind of miss them.. Hope I can meet up with them soon and hope they are all fine and living happily.. Hee..

Recently I felt that I love to eat Sakae Sushi alot. Especially when I am feeling down. Thus, my baby would automatically know how to cheer me up. Whaha.. Awaiting for my next sakae sushi dinner.. Well, it has been raining so often that I am not able to swim in the pool.. Just bought a new set of bikini and I am not able to wear it.. Also, the roller blades that I have purchased are still in my store room waiting to grow cobwebs.. Sigh.. When am I able to start my exercise regime..?


Looking forward to this sat because I have not buy my newyear clothes yet and I am going to get it hopefully by this Sat.. Going shopping with my baby and gonna catch a show on that day.. Hehehe..

The fact that my birthday clashes with the chinese new year makes me feel disgusted..

Anyway, just some make over photos to share below. .




Windy was here @ 11:37 PM | comment