
♥♠
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Thereafter, I started working and 2 weeks later, I had another chalet with vic and gang.. No pictures taken on that day but only video.. Had a crazy night.. Laugh until my jaws ache lor.. haha.. Then, a few days later, I went to vietnam for holiday with my mum and grandmother for 8 days.. THe whole group were grandfathers and grandmothers.. I am the youngest among the group!! However, I am well taken care by them.. Hee.. I had a miserable 8 days because I cant hear my baby voice for like 7 days!! The only way we communicate was through emails only.. But kinda sweet.. hee.. We were like pen pals like that.. Every night when I returned back to the hotel, I would quickly look for a computer so that I can see the mails that my baby has sent to me.. The internet charges over there is fucking cheap!! $0.30 for an hour!! Surf the net until very shiok!! Hee.. Anyway, overall it's quite a enjoyable trip.. I would even want to go for a second time if I have a chance.. Clothes at Ho Chin Minh City is quite cheap.. Bought a few things for myself and also pedi and manicure!! Right after the week when I came back from vietnam, I met up with vic and gang to escape, dinner and games at Mindcafe! So fun.. Hee.. *Pictures are still with Johnsen.. waiting.. * The most exciting activity that we have planned before 2006 is over.. Hee.. The Christmas gathering!! We had dinner at funan, Surf and turf then chilling at my uncle's pub.. We had so much fun!! SO happy!!
Summary of 2006!
Right after the exams, I had a chalet with my uni frens on 12 nov..















MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!
Windy was here @ 12:11 AM | comment
