♥♠ Thursday, November 02, 2006


I HATE this..

Damn It!! Had my third paper this morning and it was a killer! It was a real killer man.. Sucks! It's so difficult and the questions are all so unexpected.. It's totally so difference from what that has came out for the past years papers.. Damn it! So demoralised.. I feel the same as well for the second paper.. My marketing paper.. Starting to feel very sick of this subject because the paper always turn out to be so so difficult.. Arrgghh!! I feeling so sick.. I am really so worry whether am I able to survive for this semester or I really need to prepare some money to repeat this semester.. Arrghh!! I HATE THIS SO MUCH!! Well.. I guess I would just put all these shit behind me and look forward to my holidays.. Dun want to mull over it anymore.. Sigh..

Went to meet up with my baby today.. Hee.. Feel so happy.. Miss him so much and finally get to see him today.. Hee.. Exciting weekend coming soon.. Awaiting for it..

Well.. Gonna update with lots of photos here that featured all the birthday boys and gals in Oct..

Firstly.. My bro birthday.. All of us just had a simple dinner..

Next, my little Kester's birthday.. Had a small celebration for him..

Next, Agnes 21st bday at the village then party at dbl O

Halloween Night!!

That's about it for my Oct.. Beside staying at home mugging at books are all these little activities.. There will be more to come during nov and dec.. Hee.. Hmm.. Think I gonna end here.. Below are some more extra photos to share... Goona enjoy a good night sleep .. =)


Windy was here @ 10:45 PM | comment