♥♠ Friday, November 10, 2006


Final Paper in Sem 5!

Finally, I had my last paper today! Phew~! What a relief.. But feeling quite upset whenever thinking of previous papers.. Luckily the paper today was much direct and comprehensive.. At least I am more competent at answering the questions than the papers I had earlier.. Well.. Guess, that's the end of the examinations.. Really hope nothing goes wrong, then move on to my last semester and then get rid of all these examinations, projects, assignments and tests!!

Hmm.. Declaration of holiday today after 130pm.. Had lunch with my classmates and went to look for my baby.. We went for a swim today at the Safra club that is recommended by Jeanie.. It was really a good place..!! I think it is really value for money.. The admission to the pool was $3.15 per person.. The place is nice and clean.. Not alot of ppl as compared to those public pool.. Also, the toilets are also much cleaner and spacious with hot shower available.. Both of us like it very much and enjoy ourselves thoroughly! Guess we gonna go again next week.. Good activity as we can get to exercise, cheap and it kills time easily!!

Argh!! Am aching all over right now.. I have not been exercising for long and tomorrow must be a hard day for me.. Gee.. Tired tired tired!! Gonna take a rest.. Hands couldnt type any longer.. Happy Friday!!!


Windy was here @ 8:38 PM | comment