♥♠ Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Dental Visit

Went to dental appointment with my baby today.. It has been years since we last went for a dental checkup.. Ouch.. Painful leh.. But luckily the process is fast for me.. But I feel that for mine is not that worth it because for just like 15 min, it costs me $36 leh.. Abit heart pain.. But as for my baby.. I think it's much more value for money than me. . Haha..

Both of us woke up very early in the morning in order to reach the clinic on time by 850am.. haha.. early hor..

After the checkup, we had mac together.. hehe.. Macdonald breakfast leh.. Always feel so sweet when having mac breakfast with my baby.. Because maybe we dun meet so early or my baby always sleeps till quite late.. Hahaha...

Then, my baby went for work while I went back home.. Feel damn tired and slept for 2 hours !! So horrible... Sigh.. Study for my last paper then.. So lethargic.. Hate exams man!!

Well, going abroad soon... *How I wish I dun need to go* .. Really No choice!!.. I really dun want to go!! Sob Sob.. Feel really sad about this.. Think about it I really feel like crying.. Would you go if you are going with a group of aunties with nobody to talk to and you have to sleep with your grandma for 7 nights?!?!?!?! Argh!! The thoughts of this makes me feel sad about my holiday.. Sigh.. Do I have a choice????!!!???!!!


Windy was here @ 11:50 PM | comment