
♥♠
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Tough paper and tough days..
Had my first paper today and it was tough.. Sigh.. Has been working very hard for it and I can really feel the stress.. Had the paper today and I guess I din do very well.. Probably all my effort for these few days had gone to waste.. So used to such disappointed and gonna experience it once more.. Well, have been enduring so much of not to go out because I am afraid I would not have enough time for revision.. Feeling so bad.. This gonna continue until the 3rd paper because I could take a little break..
Has been feeling so wonderful with my baby these few weeks.. Occasionally quarrel can enhance our relationship and treasure each other more.. Really glad to have him by my side.. Silly him even wake up with me and study for my exam together.. hee..
Anyway, one paper down and three more papers to go.. Cant wait to the 10th of Nov and awaiting for my holiday..
Windy was here @ 8:30 PM | comment