♥♠ Monday, August 07, 2006


I had another Great Weekend..!! Happy Me!!

Hee.. I cannot stop smiling today.. I feel so happy today although I am super tired!! keke.. Anyway, I shall start with my Sat first.. I went for BF class on Sat morning (5/8) .. Went for my lunch at Holland V with HY, Chris and Cheryl after class.. I did some housework and show face at home for a while then went to my baby's place.. I reached his place at around 5 plus for a mahjong session with titu, bear, pris, baby and me!! Hee.. Titu then send me back at night as he drove my baby's bro car back..

Woke up at 9 plus on Sun (6/8) and get ready my stuff for Roller Blading at East Coast Park!! The 2 men couldnt wake up and I have to wait for them to pick me up.. Reached there at aroud 11 plus where bear already reached there kpkb.. Say we were late.. Anyway, Englye already reached there and Kelly and Tony reached there shortly.. We went to rent our skates and intend to blade to the jetty for our breakfast initially.. But we actually took 1 hour plus to reach there.. This is because, my baby and titu actually have their first try of skating on that day.. I taught my baby first although I am not those experts but I am still able to stand and balance myself with the skates on.. My baby is a fast learner.. He is able to skate by himself after my little help..


See! He is Good !!

Finally, we reached the jetty after so much hard work from titu.. This is because he is still unable to handle the skates and had a few bad falls on his butt.. The worst thing is right after we have reached the jetty, the rest need to return their bicycles if not it will be quite expensive.. The next thing we do is to turn our face at titu's.. He is like.. !! !! haha.. Thus, Tony actually took over his skates aover nd let him cycle back instead..

Hee... Happy Sandy and Happy Edwin!!

Yeah!!

We finally had our 'breakfast' at 2 plus in the afternoon.. We then went to arcade for awhile to wait for Jason for Kayaking.. I actually had a fall at the arcade.. Stupid me.. Anyway, Jason made us walk for about 800m to rent the kayak but in the end, we were not able to rent them as we were not certified.. Then, we actually walk another 800m back again.. By then, my legs are already very very tired.. With all the walking and the blading, really makes super tired!..
In the end, we actually call off the kayak as the sun is setting down.. We ended up for another roller blading session again.. This time round, everybody actually went blading with Englye and Kelly learning this time..
We all went back at around 6 plus where everybody is already so tired.. I drove my baby back for dinner and went back home after that..

I simply drag myself to work today but with a smiley face lar.. Really happy!! Hee..


Windy was here @ 11:18 PM | comment