
♥♠
Friday, August 04, 2006
I like this Sunglasses very much!! Lesson on sat and had quite a nice breakfast.. Kaya Toast !! Hee.. Had lunch with HY and frens at opp Bukit Timah Plaza then went back home.. Meet my baby at late night for dinner.. Woke up at 8 plus on Sun (30/7).. Going for the Sentosa outing on this day.. I was looking forward to it.. I went to buy mac at JP while waiting for my baby.. Reached Seah Im food centre at around 10 plus and waited there for the rest to reach.. By the time we reached there was around 11 plus.. Everybody has to bring food and we ended up with lots of food!! The weather was not very nice on that day.. After we reached there for like 10 mins later, the sky turns dark.. Raining starts to pour shortly for quite a while.. When it's still drizzling, we actually went out to play already.. We were actually sweating and were very wet .. This is because we actually filled with our sweat and the rain.. So it's kind of disgusting.. Nevertheless, it's very fun.. I think I haven been exercising for a long time.. I feel really tired after the game.. However, I feel great about that I actually did exercise.. Hee.. We had a long day over at sentosa till about 7pm then we leave the place.. By the time I was actually aching all over my body but we actually still went KTV after that.. My baby and I din stay throughout the ktv as we were quite tired already .. That's my wonderful and tiring Sunday..!! Hee.. Luckily there's no work or school on mon.. (31/7) My whole body was aching and I have problem with my movements.. Haha.. Anyway, went facial on that day then went to school with HY for some books for the projects.. Came back for dinner after that.. School on Tues (1/8) morning then stay back for project meeting after lunch.. Marketing meeting was on Wed (2/8) at bugis mos burger.. Went for manicure because I saw Susan had a good deal.. The manicure with nail art was very cheap!! Then went back with baby for dinner.. Nice? My first time with nail art.. This is only at $13~ Cheap? Marketing class on thur (3/8) and a long weekend ahead.. Hee.. Staying at home today (4/8) to finish up the require assignment then going to enjoy my weekend although there's a class tmr.. I think there's another activity coming up on this Sun.. Rollerblading at East Coast!! Hee.. Below is my little Kester..
Days are getting busier again.. Projects are piling..











Windy was here @ 11:02 AM | comment
