
♥♠
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
On the plane.. Reached Bangkok at around 1 plus in the morning.. Went straight to our hotel.. There was actually a trip to some fortune teller thing but my bro, sis, dad and me rather sleep through our night.. Woke up at around 8/9 plus I think and went for our breakfast while my mum and her frens were not back yet from the fortune teller place.. Thus, the four of us went out to take a walk by ourselves.. On the Sat morning, I was already sick.. I had a very bad sore throat and I couldnt sleep well in the night.. The moment I woke up, my voice was very awful.. My dad actually went to get some chinese medicine for me.. At around 12 plus in the noon, my mum and frens were back from their activity and we went for lunch together.. Thereafter, we went for some shopping but I was actually not in the mood as I was feeling terrible.. Damn.. Getting sick while abroad was the most horrible thing to happen.. Did not actually went to alot of places on the first day.. At night, my whole family actually went for a massage just beside our hotel.. I was feeling much better the next day as I think the medicine did manage to cure the sore throat.. However, I started coughing.. We went to the floating market on sunday morning.. We actually shop for a while at the floating market then had a little tour around the place and we went for our lunch after that.. Our lunch was at a cheena place where the design of the structure was like those China palace.. The way the waiter serves the dishes is by rollar blading.. I think some of you might find it quite familiar if you have been there before.. It was quite interesting and at least we actually had a decent meal at last.. *Those previous meals were quite horrible.. = ( * Thereafter, we actually went to those manufacturing factory.. Those were the usual places when you go with a tour group.. After that, we actually have free and easy schedule for the rest of the day.. We went to MBK.. It was actually a shopping centre but it was damn BIG!!.. With 6 storeys and hundreds of shops!!.. However, we only stayed there for probably a couple of hours only... We din really get alot of things as they were quite similar with Singapore and the prices are comparable as well.. Anyway, make myself a new specs in 2 hours time.. FAST Rite??!!?? And also, me and my sis had mani and pedi over there for $6 each.. We had dinner at a seafood place where my dad's client brought us there.. The food was nice.. = ) Finally, we have reached the last day of our thailand trip.. We did not actually went for further shopping as most of the shops have not start operating yet and we actually need to reach the airport at around 10 plus in the morning.. We reached sgp at around 5 plus in the evening.. Well.. That's my holiday at Thailand, gonna unpacked all my stuff and get ready for work the next day.. *I am still coughing.. * Get back to work on Tues morning.. (20 jun) My baby actually went for his reservist ytd.. Sigh.. Cannot see him for a week.. However, time really flies.. I am still coughing badly after I have came back from Thailand and still continue working till thur.. Went to see a doc during work on thur as my colleagues see me coughing badly.. Getting better after some medicine.. Went to cut my hair after work .. haha.. Also, went to bought alot of things on tue because of the recommendation of Angela.. Argh!! I am spending alot!! Finally, I got mc on fri.. I really need a rest man.. Nevertheless, went to dye my hair at night.. HAha.. So vain.. Sick already still do so many things on my hair.. haha.. But dying of my hair is cheap.. Consider that I dye the base and highlighted my hair for $45 only.. hehe.. CHeap rite.. ?? Went facial on sat noon then met my baby in the evening for movie.. Slither .. Awful and stupid show.. But I enjoy the time spending with my baby as he has done with his reservist!!.. YEah!! Went out with my family for the whole day on Sun (25 jun) and bought 2 clothes.. *Spend money again.. * Met my baby at around 9 plus then headed home.. Went back to work on monday again.. Was working at the difference place on this mon (26 jun).. Never actually do anything but surf the net and read magazine for the whole day.. WHaha.. Good Job rite??!!?? keke.. As usual, continue working for the rest of the week.. Met my baby for dinner on fri and drove his bro's car back .. heHee.. Went to fetch my baby on sat and we headed to orchard.. Went to service his stupid N6280 hp at Wheelock place then we went far east plaza for a while.. Then, we had our dinner at Bistro cream .. Thereafter, went to buy lipstick at scotts.. Bought by my baby.. hehe.. Love the colour!!..
Wow Wow Wow.. Fruitful Holiday!!
Anyway, let me start with my Thailand trip first.. on the 16th of June, I went back to work as well.. My baby accompany me to the airport at around 6 plus.. Both of us had dinner at the Swensen at T2.. After that, I started to feel unwell.. Left my baby at around 9pm and left for Thailand.. Was feeling quite sick while on the plane.. Sigh..
My family.. Before getting up the boat..
My Sis and me..
Haha.. This is my funny parent.. The structure looks very cheena rite..? 

While shopping, I actually spotted this interesting poster.. Probably you would like to zoom in and take a look at each of the description.. It's funny.. HAha.. 
Saw this cute little parrot and the place where we had our dinner.. 
How? Like my new hair style?? 
Went out with my bro, mum and dad for breakfast then we went bugis for shopping and came back at around 7 plus in the evening..
I was working on Tue as Mike had an urgent leave when I am suppose to be off for the whole week.. *Had an interesting photo shoot at work on Tue (4 jul) ..
I had breakfast with my ah ma, mum and kester at jurong west then babysit kester for the whole day.. Went out for dinner with my whole family and kester at holland v as my bro is enlisting tmr.. Sigh.. Time flies.. Hope he can quickly done with his ns.. K.. Think that's about it.. I will finish this entry by my little kester photos.. hehe.. Tataz.. Gdnite.. !

Windy was here @ 11:09 PM | comment

