♥♠ Thursday, July 13, 2006


School Starts already ..

It was my bro's enlistment day on the 6th of July.. Everyone wokes up at 530am!! It's damn early lor.. I merely slept for 3 hours.. I was like walking zombie for the whole day.. It was a rainy day on that day, we had our breakfast at pasir ris before we headed to take the shuttle bus at pasir ris bus interchange.. We waited for quite some time when we reached the ferry terminal before we got a ferry to Tekong..

Once we reached there, my bro was separated from us and we went for a tour around the training centre.. It was quite a nice place.. Seems comfortable.. There was also a talk regarding my bro's training and other information.. However, I actually slept during the speech.. =p

Then, we had lunch at the foodhouse with my bro.. Shortly, we departed tekong and my bro was left there to train to be a man.. Haha.. We actually left tekong at about 2pm plus.. Which is quite late already..




Thereafter, my mum, sis and me went shopping at orchard.. Was very tired but still hang on.. Reached home at around 7 plus.. Tired! Hope my bro is doing fine in camp.. Goona miss him..

Stayed at home on Fri during the day time.. Did some housechores and get ready to go out at around 5 plus.. Will be meeting my colleague for a steamboat dinner at Bugis.. Went to Tiong Bahru first and met my baby there.. I was there to collect my shoes but there was no size that is suitable for me.. Sigh. . Then, my baby and I bought the tickets to the Forbidden City.. Hee.. So excited.. My baby actually got the 2nd most expensive tickets.. KEke..

We quickly rush our way to bugis to meet up with my colleague as we were late.. Had a nice dinner with them and took quite a bit of photos..

The Canon Staff..

The Gals..

These are the ppl that were at the gathering..

Lastly, Me and my baby. .

Went for breakfast with my sis and mum at west coast on Sat.. Went back in the noon .. Stayed at home for a while then went out with my baby in the evening.. We went to catch Re-cycle at Plaza Sing.. It was not a nice show.. Sigh.. Thought it would be nice.. I think it only worth 2 and a half popcorn.. Dun really recommend this show ..

My dad, mum, sis and me went for breakfast at Tiong Bahru Market on Sun.. I haven been there since the renovation.. The place is very big with lots of food stalls.. The food was quite nice as well.. Then, I hang around with them for a while then I left them to look for my baby at around 4 plus.. Watched the pirates of the carribean at my baby's place.. This is to prepare for the part 2 show.. Haha.. So that I can recall the part 1 show and better understand the part 2.. hwhahahaha..

Went to work on monday.. As usual.. Not that busy on that day.. Met jeanie, khim, titu, quentin and my baby for dinner at raffles place, Cafe Cartel.. Then, chill out at Rocky Master near Marina Square.. Rare combination on that day as the guys are my baby's frens and the gals are my frens but somehow, everybody knows each other.. We took some pictures but I am still waiting for Quentin to send it to us.. Will load the picture once I have received..

I went back to school on Tues.. First day of school.. I feel quite reluctant about going to school actually.. I feel more excited when I go working.. Hhahaa.. Anyway, lesson is boring.. As usual.. Went to look for my baby after class..Was sick on that day.. Then, spend money on doc again.. Sigh.. After taken the medicine, I slept from 1030pm that night till 11am the next morning..

Really couldnt wake up on wed morning.. Was dragging myself to wake up.. School was in the afternoon.. Lesson was more boring than ytd.. It was a ah moh lecturer..

I am still a little sick on today..(Thur 13/7) Went to school for lesson in the noon ..

Anyway, weekend is coming.. Yeah!! Am looking forward to it.. hehehe... Lastly, a picture of the list of winners in the world cup for the past 70 over years..


Windy was here @ 10:10 PM | comment