♥♠ Wednesday, July 19, 2006


I have a Happy Happy Weekend!

I went for lesson on Fri (14/7), then met up with titu after school to wait for my baby.. While waiting for my baby, we chilled out at starbuck then we played games at the arcade at PS.. Then, we had dinner with Kelly and gangs at the foodcourt while waiting for Audrey and Pam..

There is lesson on a Sat morning.. Anyway, met with with Hong Yuan and frens for lunch at Holland V.. I went back for a short nap and quickly get ready to meet up with my baby, jeanie and JJ.. We were having movie together at Causeway Point.. We had the Pirates of the Carribean part 2.. It was quite a nice show however there was no ending to the show thus we have to catch the part 3 in order to know what's the story is all about.. Then, the eight of us celebrated Samuel's bday at One Rochester.. That was our first time there.. It was a nice a cozy place.. We had a great time and that was so long since our last meeting.. Thus, I really enjoy it!

Me and my baby at One Rochester..

The Eight of Us....

Funny Pose..

The four of us since secondary school days..

This is us with the Birthday Boy.. And also Crystal's bf..

Stayed at home almost the whole day at home on Sun.. Then my baby came to my place and actually joined my family for dinner.. Hee.. So happy .. It has been so long that my baby agrees to join my family for dinner..

Went to work on Monday.. So tired.. But time files.. At least my money is still coming into my pocket.. And I can be safe that at least I dun need to worry for this whole semester till the next holiday..

School starts again on tues.. As usual..

Going to school later.. Kind of sick of school.. Really cant wait to graduate.. Sigh.. Gonna have a excited weekends for this coming 2 weeks again.. Hee.. Activities are lining up one after another.. Happy Me!!

*Something to share.. Accidentally saw this website: http://www.ecreative.com.sg --> They have nice cake and flowers..

Below are some photos that are taken previously..

Titu, baby, sandy, khim, quentin and jeanie at Rocky Master..


Windy was here @ 11:00 AM | comment