
♥♠
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
This is the cake the 3 of us bought for Jun An from the ecreative website.. This is the 3 of us with the Party Hat.. HAha.. See my bro in botak! Thereafter, I quickly went to meet my baby as he has reached JE.. Luckily his bro left his car for us and we drove to pasir ris for April's bday, if not we will be damn late by the time we reached there.. Anyway by the time we reached there, April already cut her cake.. Just short of Wendy's bf if not it will be full attendance!! Then we actually have some card games in the chalet room.. Played until like nobody business.. Imagine all 20 over years old people still play like children in the primary school.. We had Heart Attack Game!! Haha.. Nevertheless, we are having so much fun.. Laughter all over the room.. Hahhaa.. Miss those days.. It has been so long that we enjoyed ourselves so much.. hehe.. Cant wait for the next gathering which will be Crystal 21st Bday I guess.. Hee.. Present Opening Time~ By all of us.. A Hi-Fi Set.. Tata~ Proudly presenting her Bday Gift!! After the games, we had a short photo session.. We did a continuous shots by my camera and below are some stupid and funny pictures.. hahaha.. Finally, we settle down with some decent photos.. Sam, Crystal, Agnes, Wendell, baby and me actually went to bedok 85 for supper .. However, Vicki and Johnsen went back earlier.. It's a wonderful gathering!! Love it!! Hee.. Stayed at home on Sun (23/7) and fetch my bro back to Pasir Ris.. Saw alot of army guys there.. It's ALOT!! Everyone actually looks the same to me.. I really cant find my bro if he lost in the crowd man.. hHahaa.. However, I dun feel well on that day.. Sigh.. True enough, I really fall sick on mon (24/7) .. I was suppose to go to work as Alicia actually wanted me to replaced her.. As I really cant get out of my bed, I cant go to work.. I feel really sick and really couldnt get up at all.. With throat not feeling very comfortable, coughing occasionally, whole body aching and feeling cold~ *burrrrr~ .. Went to see the doc and was told that I was having a high fever!! To my surprise, it was 38.9 degree!! I almost need to be admitted to the hospital man.. I was very shock and I cant believe my eyes but the doctor looked at me seriously and says this is no joke!! I was given 3 days mc where I also duno who to give.. *give to my mum I think, to release me from housework?? hahahaha* This was the 3rd time I visited the doctor within 2 months.. Damn.. And this time round, the medical bill cost me $49!! *$49 poorer* = ( I actually spent about $130 for all my medical bill .. Sigh.. Hopefully this will be the last time I visit the doc for this year or longer.. *Sigh.. have to eat medicine again and only finishes on Sun (30/7).. Poor Sandy.. I was not suppose to go anywhere but stayed at home to rest myself properly but I think missing one lecture also cost me another bomb.. So I decided to go to the afternoon lecture on Tues (25/7).. I was actually feeling much better on this day but my frens say I actually look quite pale.. Do I? This was suppose to be my last day of mc but I still go to school on wed (26/7).. I was having afternoon lecture again and went shopping at JP after school.. I bought a Guess Sunglasses at a good bargain I think.. Thanks to Alicia for her recommendation thus I actually got 40% discount for my sunglasses.. Heee.. I actually like it alot and hope I am able to use it for a long time.. Today (27/7), I went back to school again for the marketing subject.. We actually experienced some group problems again which is very irritating.. Sigh.. Anyway, just hope that we would not need to be so headache again for our next semester regarding our group for projects.. Well.. Weekends is coming again and I am once again looking forward to it.. As I will be going to Sentosa with the Canon group on this Sun.. I have not been going to Sentosa for quite some time .. I am quite excited about it.. Hee.. I will be working tmr and money is coming to my pocket again.. HEhe.. However, I really have to save for this month before my next pay day if not I really need to eat grass already.. haha *I think it's because of my Guess Sunglasses but I think it's worth it.. hee..* Sentosa!! I am Coming!!!!!!
I have another Great Weekend!
There's a lesson on fri afteroon and met up with HY at Jp.. Jeanie came to look for us for a while then went back with JJ..
Lesson on Sat but am looking forward because we are celebrating Jun An's Bday at Boon Lay Raja Restaurant and April's Bday at NTUC 's Chalet..

This is my Family.. 















We have thousands of pose man..
Windy was here @ 9:39 PM | comment
