♥♠ Wednesday, June 14, 2006


Sigh.. My vacation left half a month only..

Well, well, well.. My vacation only left half a month before preparing to battle with all the projects once again .. Nonetheless, I only left with 1 year in the school and makes me real excited to graduate..

Anyway, it's has also been half a month before I last updated about my stuff.. Hmm.. Basically, I am still working all the time, without much shopping and activities.. Last week was worst, I have been working for 12 days non-stop in a row.. Really tired me out..

Went for a camera training on 2nd of jun.. I have benefit alot from the training, get to know a few features better and learn more other things that I have not come across at all.. NIce! After the training, I actually tell my baby that I want a change of my camera.. Hahaa..

Then, the following Sat and Sun was working at the PC show.. It is the worst show that I ever been too.. Sales were very bad and seeing some unpleasant situation over there.. Which is, 2 big compaines fighting with one another even infront of all the customers.. Sigh.. What a disgrace..

Monday, continue to work .. Tues, dad went to china and the car is left with me.. Lost my way again.. However, fetch my baby back to his place at night and settle our dinner over at his place with my mum as well..

Wed, drive to work again but was caught in the traffic jam, thus, was pretty late for work..

Thur, did not drive to work as the parking rate was a killer...

Fri, drive to work because wanted to meet my baby for dinner..

Sat, finally can get to rest from work.. Met my baby in the late evening and catch X-men 3 at his place.. A nice show.. I like the show.. Thereafter, went to fetch my bro and sis from ECP and by the time we reached home was around 2 plus already.. Tired..

Sun, went for breakfast with my bro, mum, kester and yan ting.. Then, we stayed at ah ma's house for quite a while.. Fetch my uncle's back to his place in the noon and quickly rush back to get ready to go out.. Going to fetch my dad as he is coming back from China.. In the end, din manage to fetch him.. Sigh.. Went to Ktv with Alex and gang at night..

Started working on mon again.. So tired.. only manage to get to sleep at about 2am..

Working on Tues as well..

Resting today at home cos boss never put me in the roster..

Wun be blogging till next week as I am leaving for Thailand on this friday.. Yeah..!! Very Excited!! Cant wait to spend money over there.. HEee..


Windy was here @ 3:51 PM | comment