♥♠ Thursday, June 01, 2006


My days are so so busy...

Yeah!! Finally, my baby accompany me to roller blading for the first time..!! Yeah.. Hee.. SO happy.. Anyway, all of us met quite late in the evening.. The four of us took a cab to ECP.. By the time we reached there was like 630pm already.. The rate for blading was quite expensive on weekends but we actually got a discount .. hehe.. By the time titu reached ECP was like 8 plus where we were almost done with the blading..

After blading, Khim went to look for her bf while the four of us went back to yishun for dinner.. What a nice sat I have.. Hee.. = )

Went for breakfast with my family on Sun at Commonwealth.. Then, we headed to Telok Blangah to visit our granny for a while.. We actually lodged a police report as the travel agency that we have booked to thailand has closed down.. Which means, our money has fly away.. Hell.. Thereafter, we went to Suntec as I need to buy movie tickets for the Da Vinci Code.. The movie was free as I got 2 movie vouchers.. After that, I went down to Orchard party world to meet up with vic, ag and april for a KTV session.. Hee.. Kinda fun.. Haven been meeting them for quite a long time.. My baby met me over there at around 8 plus then we headed back to suntec together for our movie.. Again, we are rushing for our movie.. *Everytime* .. Din really understand the movie and I felt it's quite a waste althought the movie was a free one.. Had a great weekend!

Went back to work on mon.. Was quite tired.. However, I get to have dinner with my baby at Subway.. Shy to say, that was my first time at Subway.. Hee.. The food is quite delicious.. Maybe because I was eating with my baby..

Working on tues and Wed as well.. Went to Harbourfront to work on Wed.. It was the first time I work over at that place.. Felt a little uncomfortable just duno why.. Feel more comfortable while working at Funan.. Probably I am really not use to the surrounding..

Working today as well.. Was quite slack today as mike was not around.. Oppss.. Better dun let him see this.. hehe.. Well.. Till today.. I still like working this job.. Not much complaints .. Hee.. Loves working with the people around me as well.. They are fun.. Loves working with all the printers, cameras and photos all around me everyday.. Hee..

Oh, forgot to mention.. I will be working from mon till next fri.. Which is 12 days in a row.. Man.. I wonder will I be able to endure till next fri or not.. PC Show this weekend, thus, need to work for this weekend..

Time flies, already the third week of my holidays and only a month left..


Windy was here @ 10:40 PM | comment