♥♠ Saturday, May 20, 2006


I have been so tired this week........

Well.. Started working since Tues.. Was so tired once I reached home.. Am not able to do anything.. aches all over my body.. Sigh.. I also duno why I am so tired since I am not running around but just walk around my work place.. I only get to have my dinner at around 9 plus every day.. And this same routine occure for this entire week.. Working working working every day.. Also, have no other time to do my own stuff like surfing the net every day or tv marathon in the night.. Simply tired.. I wonder will I feel better next week as I was thinking perhaps I have not been working for quite some time.. Really hope I will feel more energectic anyway.. The job is still not that bad and moreover, I get to see my baby everyday.. hee..

Went to bukit merah for lunch with my baby then queensway shopping centre to get my baby's trunk and my goggles today.. Thereafter, we headed to jurong east sports complex for a swim.. Have been together with my baby for quite some time and this is the first time we both went swimming together.. hee.. Quite happy about that as I have been longing for this day to come.. We spent about 1 and a half hour in the pool and had our dinner at the KFC beside the pool.. Had a great day with my baby today.. Hee

Well.. Gonna really enjoy my weekend and refresh myself before preparing for the tiring working days again..


Windy was here @ 9:01 PM | comment