♥♠ Friday, May 26, 2006


I am enjoying my days..

Working working and working for the whole week.. I has been as tired as last week.. Although I am very tired after work, but I am enjoying my work everyday.. Meeting different people everyday and knowing more new things everyday..

Met up with Khim, Titu and baby for dinner on tues night.. The sudden of Khim asking us for dinner has surprise us and we keep thinking of reasons of what has happened.. haha .. But in the end, she just want to have a gathering for a dinner.. Oppss.. We have think too much.. keke..

Had product training today and it's was tough! Damn tough! The training starts from about 230pm till about 830pm.. Phew.. That's so tiring.. Was already loaded with too much information when it's only half way through the training.. Thus, couldnt really understand all the informations of the products.. There's really So much to learn.. I wonder when will I be able to handle all the informations... Sigh..

Going for a break tomorrow for a roller blading session with khim, jeanie, titu and baby.. Yeah!! So excited!! Hee...


Windy was here @ 10:55 PM | comment