
♥♠
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Picture took nearby my place.. I still feel uncomfortablel even on thurs and thus din really start on my revision.. Started revision on Fri .. Did not really get through my mind though.. Sigh.. Tried to continue studying on Sat as well.. Had some arguments with baby but after that, things are resolved.. He came down and look for me and we ended up at Holland drive for our dinner.. We had the XO fish head noodle.. Very Nice~ Hee.. Then, we had a stroll at Holland V but there's nothing much to shop where it's almost 11 plus.. Sheesh.. So, we went to a nearby void deck and had a chat over there.. It's labour day on mon.. Went to Orchard hotel for brunch with my family.. Went back home for revision after that.. Suppose to go out for dinner but in the end my mother, kester and I went to see my sis and bro rehersal at I think Aljunied.. Saw Qing hai and my dance friends as well.. It' has been so long since I last saw them.. Went to meet my baby for dinner after that.. Carry on with my revision for the second paper on Thurs for tues and Wed.. Had the second paper and it i think it's really a killer paper.. Sigh.. Morale getting lower by the papers.. Nevertheless, still need to try my best for my last paper on the next mon.. Started my revision for the last paper and went to mediacorp to see my sis and bro performance for the vesak day.. Saw quite a number of celebrity and took a few photo with them.. The show will be shown on this thurs, 11th May at around 9:30pm i think.. So catch it if you can.. Maybe you can try spotting me at the audience seat.. keke.. My sis, Michelle Chia, my mum and myself.. Myself and Joanne Peh.. She is damn Tall! This is Vincent Ng and Myself.. My bro's instructor.. And that's Vicki's Fav! Below are some pictures that took during the performance.. Bear with some of the pictures.. They are very blur as it's actually quite far away.. I duno zoom how many times then able to get such quality ok.. Thanks to my Canon Darling to capture such nice pictures.. hehe.. Furthermore the Flash is not suppose to be On! So Dun expect too much k!! Kelly Poon.. She's so pretty.. Too bad, I cant get to take picture with her.. Sigh.. My ex dance instructor and me.. Shimin and me.. Not been able to sleep on that night.. Was like a zombie on Sat.. But still try to mug at my books.. Din manage to meet my baby as he is not feeling well.. Thus, had dinner at farmart at CCk with my parents, kester and Yan ting.. Went to the newly opened sakae sushi at the new community centre just right below my block.. It's so convenience man.. It's only a 3 min walk.. Haha.. Went back to mug at books again.. Went out for dinner with my mum and kester.. Din meet my baby again.. = ( Had my last paper on mon.. Din get to sleep for that night as well.. Sigh.. I was so sad.. Seeing my sis snoring away makes me so envy.. hHaa.. Was so tired while working on the paper.. But that's the most manageble paper I felt throughtout the whole examination.. Stayed back for project meeting right after the paper till 6 plus.. So tired.......... Had another meeting for project on ytd, tues morning.. Reached school at around 10 plus and ended at 6 plus as well.. Shag Shag Shag!!! Staying at home today and tmr I suppose to complete our individual assigned work.. Tired!!!
Exams are over.. Phew!~!~~~
So.. Let me start from the first day of paper, Bb.. Took the first paper on 25th Apr, Tues.. Damn.. As expected.. Tough! The air con is so cold until I caught a fever on that day.. Couldnt sleep well during the night.. Temperature was measured at 37.7 degree.. = ( I had 2 panadols then went back to sleep again.. I still didnt feel well the next day..
Suppose to start revision for my second paper but i just dun feel well to begin.. On this wed, was my baby's birthday.. We didnt have any great celebration but just a simple dinner at jurong point..
Bought him this Zara shirt with embroidery of his name on it..
Went to baby's place in the early afternoon on sun.. Stayed at his place to study.. Then, went out to meet tony and gang to celebrate tino's birthday in the evening.. *My baby got a cake too* Met them at Orchard.. Ended up at Lido, Olio Dome.. We caught a movie, the Hostel after our dinner.. It's a gruesome and disgusting movie.. EEkkk.... But I kinda like the story line.. I think it's interesting.. 


Ah Du..
Fann Wong.. 
There's ben, Campus superstar, Geradine and Renfred.. 
Took some pictures at the backstage as well with my frens...
Shimin, me and Weiling.. 


Windy was here @ 9:23 PM | comment
