
♥♠
Friday, April 07, 2006
Taking a picture at bedok mac before heading to East Coast Park.. By the time we reached east coast park it's already almost 1pm.. haha.. That's abit late I know.. Below are some pictures taken during blading.. What is amy doing?? Staying at home these two days to complete the last project.. The project submission is still far away but we need to finish up as much as possible so as not to occupy our studying time.. Think I am going to meet up with vicky and gangs for some chit-chat tonite.. Long time never see them and alot of things are not updated.. Bet tonite gonna talk alot .. haha..
Need to Mug at books soon..
Went for breakfast with Mum, Dad, Sis and kester on Sat morning.. Get to drive my dad's new car.. The car is damn long.. Kinda scare while driving and going up the multi-storey carpark.. Of cos, it's much more comfortable than his previous car.. Din manage to meet my baby on Sat as he was so so busy.. Sigh.. In the end, went down to town with mother, sister and kester.. We just manage to shop for a while before my dad reach orchard to fetch us for dinner.. Went to China Sqaure area for Sushi..
Went to sweep the tomb on Sun morning.. Had breakfast at Jurong West before heading to Lim Chu Kang.. Luckily we were not caught in the jam.. Thereafter, we send my brother to sentosa as he is meeting his frens over there.. While proceeding in, we paid for $12 so in the end, we went there as well for a stroll.. Stayed at sentosa for about an hour then we went for lunch.. Went for a foot massage at ChinaTown and headed home.. Finally, I got to meet my baby for dinner after not seeing him for 6 days plus..
Went back to school on monday for our submission of OTD project.. Finally, this project is done.. After the submission, headed to orchard with jeanie, khim and susan.. Jeanie and I were suppose to go for our massage appointment .. Thus, khim and susan went for their own shopping.. The massage was fantastic.. !!! This is the first time I experience such relaxing massage.. hehe.. After the massage, we went to look for Khim and Susan.. We shopped at Levis as there is a 70% sales.. I couldnt find my size.. as usual.. Susan left us soon after.. Then, the 3 of us went to shop around again.. In the end, I bought a mango jeans for $90! *spend so much money again.. * At around 8 plus, I already feel very very tired.. Duno whether is it the massage that cause me to be so so tired..
Went for a roller blading on Tues at East Coast Park.. Woke up at around 8 plus and reached bedok mac at 10am!! haha..
Ready to blade!!






Back at the skate shop where it's raining cats and dogs outside..
Windy was here @ 11:15 AM | comment
