
♥♠
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Tired
Has been feeling very tired for these few weeks.. I duno why.. I duno whether my health got problem.. Seems like sleeping for long hours also never help to be more awake.. Sigh.. Or maybe I have no interest on the things I am doing now ba.. I never fail to fall a sleep not long I started studying.. Keke..
Had a presentation on last friday for marketing.. It's a presentation infront of a big crowd.. I bet this is the first time I am talking to so many people.. Luckily, the presentation went quite smoothly and luckily my stage fright never conquer me.. It has been a rare experience and I enjoyed it.. *phew*
I need money ..!! My money is getting lesser and lesser without working.. Damn.. I need a job man.. AARRgghh!!
Windy was here @ 5:21 PM | comment
