♥♠ Tuesday, March 28, 2006


No more test

Finally, I am done with all the test..!! Yeah!! Phew.. It's so tough.. Studying 11 chapters for my bb test.. In the end, just a few question came out.. The tips that pat gives are not accurate and the sample test paper also totally different.. GOsh!! So worry for my paper.. Hope I can score .. However, the pm test was much friendly.. Whatever the questions are given for the sample test paper, almost half of the questions came out for the test today and the answer are exactly the same. . Hehe.. How nice of the pm lecturer.. haha..

Well, after the test today, I slacked at home.. So lazy to work on my projects.. keke.. But I think I need to concentrate on my projects from tmr onwards until mon.. It's the dateline for OTD.. After submitting the otd project, we would only left with the last project.. Yeah.. Cant wait till 13th of May.. Then I can start to look for temporary job for more pocket money..

Time flies so fast.. Aarrgghh.. Nevertheless, I am still quite happy .. Awaiting to the graduation day.. After the exam for this sem, and that will left with one more year in uni.. Hope everything goes well like in my test, projects and exams.. hehe.. Yeah!!


Windy was here @ 11:22 PM | comment