♥♠ Tuesday, January 24, 2006


Unlucky days please go away.. = (

Was suppose to go shopping with my baby for some cny stuff on Sunday.. In the end, I was stuck in the hospital for several hours.. Sigh.. My dad had a deep cut which need stitches right away.. We were reject by a clinic and refer to the hospital.. Reached there at around 4 plus and when all things are done, it's almost 10pm. . Sigh.. very heartache to see the wound of my dad.. makes me so painful as well.. Thereafter, I went to meet up with my baby, tony, kelly, alex, and melvin.. We went to Geylang for food as I haven had my dinner yet..

Had a nice tom yam mee hoon kway from my school canteen for lunch ytd.. and met my baby for dinner..

I will be late for lesson today thus decided to take the train to school.. Couldnt find my keys at all before go out.. So mad.. After reaching the school, then we realised that the lesson is cancelled.. Aaarrrgghhh ... What a morning to start the day.. Sickening..!! Waste Money! Waste Time! And Waste my precious Sleep!! Nevertheless, I had a nap after I return home.. !@#$%^&*


Windy was here @ 4:01 PM | comment