
♥♠
Friday, January 13, 2006
I finally get to enjoy the First sun shine in year 2006
Anyway, time files.. This is almost the end of the second week and I have also attended school for about 2 weeks.. This semester timetable quite slack.. After this week, I only need to study about 3 days in a week.. Projects also shorten to about 3.. As compare to 8 projects I had the last semester.. However, lessons are very boring these 2 weeks.. Especially OTD!! Sucks!! Nevertheless, I still enjoy marketing lectures and econs lectures..
Know What? I got my long waiting handphone.. hehe.. So happy.. Super love my Sony Ericsson K750i!! It's such a wonderful phone.. keekkekee.. As usual, I am working on last weekend.. Suppose to be my last weekend and Jian Jian and De Cai speacially came down and join me for lunch.. How sweet of them.. ehehe..
Well.. I think that's about that for these 2 weeks.. Stay tune for more activities coming up.. Adios~
Windy was here @ 11:00 AM | comment
