♥♠ Tuesday, November 22, 2005


It's a very very cold day.. burr ..

I enjoyed the Pedicure session!.. My first time.. Heh.. The colour suits me.. It's even so beautiful till now.. Stayed at home on Friday and thought I could meet my baby.. but sad to say, some misunderstanding did not let us meet on that day.. Anyway, before going out on friday night, went down to the playground to see by any chance can meet my little cousins.. And yes they were at the playground having fun.. In the end, they went back with us and my house was so damn messy.. But no complaints.. Cos I Love it.. My little Kester so cute.. haha..

Yan Xin, Me and Kester..

Went to meet Benny after that for a short chat and then Kelly and Tony.. On the way to meet Kelly and Tony, I lost my way, and they quickly came to look for me with another car and then lead me back to their place.. So weird.. haha.. Anyway, that's because they are worry for me lar.. *quite touched* Stayed with them at their place and chill till about 2 plus lehz..

Working on Sat.. Lost my way again.. *Tsk tsk* Late for sure.. Sigh.. I very Jia Lat lehz.. Keep on losing my way.. Anyway, misunderstanding between me and baby still haven solve till then or getting worst.. Din even went to meet my baby for dinner but joined Tony and gangs for dinner.. We had Steamboat at Roxy Sqaure for dinner.. Thereafter, chill at Macafe.. Were discussing whether to meet my baby to solve the misunderstanding.. Eventually, after my baby called and somehow apologise, I decided to go meet him.. In order to know how to travel from parkway parade to my baby's place, they even make me memorise the route there.. haha.. It's a few times lor!! And of cos, I manage to reach my baby's place without sweat.. Settled all the misunderstanding with my baby and everything is fine between us.. I felt much more better then.. Has been feeling so uneasy the whole day.. Sigh.. Went back home at around 2 i think..

Working on Sun as well.. This time round, I manage to find my way to SLS.. *Phew* Reach there on time leh.. De Cai will be leaving soon and I shall be seeing him the last day on that day.. *Sad* De Cai, if you happen to see this entry, I want to wish you all the best and I will miss you.. haha.. Baby came to look for me after work and we went Far East Sqaure to buy the Sony Memory Stick for Tony at a good price.. Then we had Han's for our dinner... Dun Laugh, it's the first time I dine in Han's.. Anyway, din really eat much.. Send my baby home then went back shortly..

Early in the morning, was dragged by my mum for breakfast on Mon.. Ah Ma came along with us as well.. After eating, we stroll around the market and saw children's clothes and decided to buy for my little cousins.. bought 1 set for each of them.. Brought the clothes back and let them try, the clothes just fit them nicely and we were glad that we bought the right sizes.. haha.. Went back to do some housework then have a nap.. That because I woke up too early in the morning.. By the time I woke up, it's time to get ready to fetch my dad back from the airport.. Went to West Mall for our dinner then quickly headed to the airport.. We reached the airport early and waited for quite sometime.. Finally, saw our dad! but kana stop by the security officer as his lagguage overload.. Kana Tax lehz.. *Cursed and Swear the officer!!*.. We went to Taman Jurong for a little dessert and then my dad fetch them home.. I din went back with them as I am passing the memory stick to Tony that I bought it on Sun.. They fetch me back then chat a while at my void deck then decided to have some food.. Went to a 24hours coffee shop near my place and they have their dinner there.. While I have some drinks.. Headed home after that and quickly call up my baby for a chat.. hehe..

It's a damn cold day Today.. Couldnt bear to wake up as my blanket and bed is damn cooling.. Slept till almost 11am man.. ahaha.. Then wake up to surf the net and had my breakfast.. Did some housechores and spring cleaning and went to bring Yan Xin to my place.. She came to play until almost 6pm and then went back for dinner.. After my dinner, I went back to look for her and brought Kester to my place as well.. He is really damn cute.. haha.. Like him so much.. And that's my day.. hehe.. Miss my baby..


Windy was here @ 12:05 PM | comment