
♥♠
Monday, November 14, 2005
The red one for Jen and the blue one for Jason.. Got this free umbrella after purchasing the perfumes.. Quite nice rite..? Brought yan xin back for dinner then fetch her back to my house again.. haha.. She is having so much fun.. Slack at home on Friday.. Got nothing to do until sings Karaoke at home.. haha.. Too lazy to buy wrapping papers for the presents thus asked my brother to buy for me.. Started wrapping up the presents at around 4pm.. I thought I would finish very soon but eventually, I took up about 2 hours to finish completing the task.. Look at my Creation.. Nice? This is the inside of the cards.. Both of them love The Incredibles.. Then quickly get myself ready and rush off to meet my baby.. *I am Late!* Met him at City Hall then he picks me up and we headed to East Coast Park together.. Celebrating Jason and Jennifer's bday.. My baby and me at East Coast park.. Went home the next afternoon.. Damn Tired.. Took a nap after I reached home.. Was thinking where to spend my sat after I woke up.. My baby couldnt accompany that night as he needs to finish up his work.. Thus.. started to look for programs.. In the end, I was out with Vicky.. We went to Dblo.. It was fun.. hehe.. The music quite retro in the begining and I also duno how to move with the dance steps.. Then, better music came up one after another until I abit dun bear to leave.. But have to reach home early.. Thus, left at around 130pm.. Chat with my baby after I reached home until about 3 then turn in.. Woke up at around 10pm on sunday morning to attend my grandmother's bday.. She is 81! haha.. Reached the place at around 1pm.. Big family.. Cant find me? I am at far back with my sis.. Never bluff you.. Really 81 years old! My cousins.. Went to meet my baby after that.. We went Shopping.. HEhehehe.. So happy.. It has been a long time that we both can go out for window shopping.. Baby's mum went Thailand.. Tt's why.. Anyway.. so happy.. My baby shop with me.. Without any complaint .. We shop from city link to suntec.. He found a suitable shoes for work and bought it.. After a long search, he finally got it.. Then, I also get a new spec.. hehe.. Went to look for tony and gang for dinner.. As they need to finish up quite a number of work, hence, we got to eat our dinner only around 10 plus.. Ate our dinner at Holland Village.. There are Tony and kelly, Alex and peiwen, Jia Liang and Betina and Baby and me.. *Yummy.. The food are nice.. * Went out early in the morning today to meet my parents at Tanjong Pagar.. My daddy is going to China to work.. Went to see him off.. Fetch my mum to Sgp expo.. She wants to go to the food festival.. Sent her off to work at around 12 plus.. Went back home and brought yan xin to my house.. Later, went to JP to help my baby post a mail.. Very tired.. Not feeling really well today.. Gonna sleep soon.. Gdnite..
I am starting my holiday!!








Windy was here @ 8:10 PM | comment
