♥♠ Thursday, November 17, 2005


I am Feeling Sick..

I am feeling sick these few days.. Having abit of sore throat, flu and coughing.. Sigh.. Hope all these will not get worst and recover soon.. hmm.. Feel that sometimes holiday without any activities is worst than going to school or work everyday.. When there's nothing to do at all, I feel terrible.. Arrgghh!! I am feeling in agony.. Anyway, went to facial on Tues noon then came back home.. Did not do much thing but keep rotting at home.. Even till the night, I only sit infront of the television and enjoy the programs.. Boring.. That's my day..

Feel so much to go out on Wed.. Straight after I woke up, I start msging to ask if there's any programs.. Sad to say, everybody were busy working.. Only till they knock off then they will be free.. Haiz.. To accept it, I stayed at home and find things to do lor.. Played games, housework, Tv, exercise.. Doing all these to quickly past the time.. Meeting Agnes in the evening to visit Crystal newly opened cookies shop.. Picked up Agnes at her place and headed to suntec.. The traffic was horrible.. The jam was terribly long.. Jam from Jurong AYE till ECP.. All the way to suntec.. Met my baby as well and pick him up at City Hall.. From City Hall till Suntec takes me Half an hour to reach there!! Isn't it Outrageous!!! Aaarrgghh!!!

Reached Suntec at around 830pm and saw Crystal.. She has a sweetie push cart with all her nicely freshly baked cookies.. Heard that her sales was quite good despite it's only the first day.. "CONgraTs!!" Seeing her hard work, Baby bought 4 tubs from her and gave me 2 tubs.. I have eaten to cookies and it's really nice! Very crispy.. very soothing.. Guys out there.. If you happen to shop at Suntec, can just walk over to Tower 1 i think, 3rd Floor, just outside Toys'R'us.. There's this sweet little pinky push cart with this sweetie lady.. Walk towards it and try out the freshly home bakes cookies.. If you think it's nice, get 2 tubs from her and enjoy it with your love ones.. yah.. And also, let your frens know and enjoy this delicious cookies as well.. hehe..

Send my baby home and had dinner over at his place.. Thereafter, I also headed home.. Tt's my day..

Staying at home today for the afternoon, going pendicure later with my mum at wisma.. hehe.. Excited.. My first time.. haha.. Remember I bought facial products last month? Vouchers got it from there.. Using these vouchers to enjoy free pendicure.. hehe..


Windy was here @ 1:05 PM | comment