♥♠ Thursday, November 10, 2005


I am done with my exams! Hurray!

This is the second time i updating this blog! Damn! Was uploading the pictures and the whole thing hang! HAFTA REDO THE WHOLE THING!!! I AM DAMN SUPER PISSED!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind, I shall be patience and redo the whole thing again.. AARRGGhhhh!!!HHH!H!H!!!!!

Stayed at home on friday to continue studying for my last paper.. Couldnt really study much as the notes were much lesser than those subjects before.. Thus, I was quite reluctant to study for that paper.. Furthermore, it was quite similar with mr.. Since i have already had mr, I already have a rough idea for the last paper already.. I even watched the last episode of the 9pm show.. *Although i never really catch this series.. haha..*

Went to work on Sat.. *Tired lehz* Nothing much happened and my baby came to look for me after my work.. We went for dinner together at Bugis Junction foodcourt.. I was having a Terrible headache on that day.. I also duno why.. It is making me horrible.. It was so bad that I cant even enjoy my dinner.. My baby then quickly go and get me some panadols before finishing his food to ease my pain.. Not long after I had the panadols, he went to look for some herbal tea for me.. He says that he is afraid that I might caught a fever as the food was quite heaty.. *How sweet of him.. hehe..* We had chickenchop.. *I dun really feel it's tasty.. maybe because of my headache.. * Too bad, he could not find any thus we then finish up with our food.. After our dinner, we went to shop around at bugis.. We haven been shopping around for a very long time liao lor.. *Felt very happy..* Till then, my headache also subsided..

Went back to work on Sun and I have recovered from the dreadful headache.. Nothing much happen as well but my baby was sick on that day.. Poor him.. Went to look for him after my work.. Till then, he was quite alright already as he has eaten medicine and rest for the whole day.. Hence, we had dinner together.. I din have much for dinner anyway..

Continue to study on Monday for the last paper.. Can understand most of it but because the notes are quite little, am afraid that I did not prepare enough for the exams.. Degree exam is scary because you may have studied all the topics but the questions asked might be something you never encounter at all in the notes.. This happended in MR and OE.. It's outrageous! Sat infront of the television by 9pm to watch that 'dance show'. Din really shown much on the first episode however, I enjoyed it! *Baby was on mc as he hasen recover yet.. poor him..*

Went for the last paper on Tues.. Reached there at 10 plus while everybody has already started reading the exam questions.. Sat the paper for 3 hours! *Cant imagine I can endure for so long!* The paper is still manageble.. Went for lunch at Clementi with Jeanie, Khim, Susan, Amy, Michelle, Cindy and me! After lunch, we went to KBox at clementi.. Jeanie and Khim went off early as they need to attend some interviews for their holiday job.. Subsequently, Susan and Amy went off at 6pm to attend their personal dates.. Left with Cindy, Michelle and me to finish up the last hour.. I went home after that.. Had an enjoyable KTV session with them! *Baby was still on mc.. sigh..*

Went to East Coast Park with Jurong West Primary School students for an excursion.. Was suppose to be one of the volunteers to take care of the kids.. Drag Vicky along with me.. Reached school at around 12 plus and we hang around the school before they set off..

Taking picture with the students' Creativity..

We had Macdonale at East Coast Park for lunch..

My cousin Yi Ping and me outside mac..

Renting Bicycle for a ride..

"Ling Ling..!..! "

Took some pictures while our butts hurts after riding for some time..

What a nice weather to stroll on the beach..

Act cute!

Taking pictures with our bicycles..

Look at THIS!!

I caught this scene while waiting for the kids to gather back.. Saw this woman happily plucking eyebrown for the guy *Must be her bf lar..* Wa lao.. So stupid lehz.. zzz.... zzzz....

Having Apple Pie before heading back..

Bus Uncle:'It Time to go Back!"


Sandy and Vicky heading back..

'Phew' had a wonderful afternoon.. We went to JP for a chill then headed back home.. *Baby is still sick.. =( *

Hmm..Staying at home today I guess.. Maybe going out to hunt for Jennifer and Jason's present later.. Enjoy your holiday frens.. Update your activities on your blog k.. Miss ya all..!! Take care!


Windy was here @ 12:35 PM | comment