♥♠ Friday, November 04, 2005


Holiday Week..

Got to meet up with baby on sun.. Hee.. He came down to my place and we had dinner together.. Drove to a nearby hawker centre for dinner because my uncle asked me to use his car. Realised it was a manual car when i got in the car. Damn! The last time i drove a manual car was on my driving test.. And that was more than half a year ago.. Nevertheless, I took up the challenge. With yi ping and edwin in the car, I drove them to boon lay market plae for dinner.. This short 10 min journey was a nightmare man.. The engine duno died how many times man.. *so embarass..* Finally, reached the place and parked the car.. Guess wat? I couldnt get the key out! WTF! *Panic* Then edwin quickly call for help.. *stupid tony laugh at me! aarrgghhh!!* Then we realise that a button has to be pressed before the key can be taken out.. *duh!* *Phew* We had a nice dinner anyway.. Then panic again.. *Journey back!* Luckily I manage to drive better on the way back.. haha.. Sent yi ping back home then went to Jurong point with ed.. Chill at Coffee bean with two cakes! *2 pigs* We had tiramisu and a cheese cake.. hmmm *yummy*

Had my 3rd paper on monday morning.. The paper was easier than the previous 2.. Even so, I am still as worry for this paper.. *stress!!!* Went back home after lunch then did some housework.. After finished with the chores, I hurriedly doll up and went out at around 6.. I need to collect the Ocean Ou tickets at 7.. Met the lady, collected the tickets and went to meet my baby.. Thereafter, I went to scotts to submit my timesheet.. *got problem man..sigh.. couldnt get the full amount..* Next, I went to Tiong Baru to meet Khim while baby went back.. Jeanie joined us at around 10 then both of us ate our dinners.. From then on, we decided to had a game of pool at kim seng plaza.. The first game was played for half an hour lehz.. Total, played for 1 and a half hours for 5 rounds only lehz.. *damn lousy.. * Khim's fren, James, came down and joined us and we had supper at mohamad sultan.. It's halloween night and we saw alot of 'ghost' walking all over the street.. damn scary.. I even saw a car with all the 'ghosts' ... Left that place at almost 3 then jeanie gave me a ride back..

Deepavali on Tues.. Had breakfast at home then laze around at home.. Suddenly decided to do something to my hair.. Thus, went to dye my hair.. Mum and Aunty went together as well.. They went to cut their hair.. *eager to see my new hair colour?haha * Had dinner at Shangri-la with my daddy and mummy.. Damn! The place is magnificent.. The food is also delectable.. I am indulging in that incredible place.. Too bad, I never brought my camera there.. *wat a waste..* The price is also wonderful.. It's almost $70 per person.. !!!!!! Anyway, went to meet my baby after that..

Suppose to start my revision on wed for my last paper.. Slack at home instead.. *so guilty..* Went to meet the canon gang to celebrate Alex's 25th bday at newton..



Alex with his chocolate cake..

Happy Birthday to Yandao eh..

The gals..

The guys..

Later, about 20 of us went to cosy bay to chill.. Reached there by a Mitsubishi, a MPV, and a mini bus..

Edwin and Sandy at the brigde beside cosy bay..

At cosy bay..

Edwin, Sandy, Kelly and Tony..

Went for breakfast with my family on Thur morning.. Get back home after that and slack at home again..Holiday mood.. really cannot study lehz.. Hahaha.. Went to my uncle's house at around 3 plus to look for my little cousin.. Then manage to trick her back to my house.. haha.. She damn cute..

Haha.. with my bear bear..

Kissing my tweety..

She is cute rite..

Later, went to my meet my baby again..Had dinner with him.. and that's how i spend my holiday.. today..it's time to mug at books again.. *endure endure..* It's my last paper.. I really cant wait to party man.. hehe..


Windy was here @ 4:03 PM | comment