
♥♠
Monday, October 17, 2005
NYDC Outside Heeren.. - Jeanie and Sandy Again.. - My Bb and me have our dinner over there.. Wah, my bb ate alot.. i think he had 2 sets of dinner for his own.. haha.. Then i had salad.. *too fat liao, must diet!* Then, Khim, her sis and fren joined us.. Not long after they reached, Jeanie reached as well .. We met up on that day was suppose to console khim and see how is she doing.. But she seems perfectly fine.. Anyway, she left us shortly and headed to another place.. Left the four of us again.. Then we were thinking where to go....... Ended up at Party world.. haha.. Titu din join us and went back home.. We sang in the hall as the room's rate was quite costly on a weekend nite.. The 3 of us pay less than $50 lehz.. * Quite Cheap hor, consider it's a weekend nite.. * Say Cheesee... ~ Edwin and Jeanie ~ ** Edwin and Sandy ** Then with the 2 pretties... haha.. See.. "I so Xing Fu!!" Post Post... ! ! ! We left the place at around 2 then JJ come and pick Jeanie up.. Then my bb send me back and he went home.. The both of us continue our chat till 4 then I went to sleep.. haha.. SO tired..!! Went for breakfast at Jurong east with my family on Sun.. We had curry fish head.. Hee.. Feel nice with my family outing as well.. Then we bought some neccessities and then went home.. From then, the sky already started pouring water down.. Went to meet my baby at around 4 plus..My bb feed me with pizza for my lunch.. *Nice lehz..* Then, Titu met us at around 7 and join us for dinner.. Then we went back to my bb's place as titu needs to finish up his project.. I watched tv program while the 2 of them bz with their things.. hee.. That's about my weekend.. I feel that it's kinda fast lehz.. Maybe because i really enjoy my weekend .. haha..
It's a cold day..
So hungry.. immediately after i am done with my wash up, i ate my breakfast.. Subsequently, I quickly get ready the photos that I took on sat to post on to my blog.. hee..
I am so engergise after i woke up on sat.. Hee.. Cant wait to see my bb ma.. Without much delay, i hastily get the housechores done, doll up and get ready to meet my bb.. I accompanied my bb to make his specs.. Then we went for our lunch..
Meeting Khim and Jeanie at almost 10pm.. Titu joining us as well and he met my bb and me at bishan then we headed to orchard together.. It was so crowded on that sat nights.. Almost all the cafe were fully packed.. Queue was pretty long as well.. Thought of a few places to go but eventually, we landed at NYDC outside Heeren..

What's tt look on yr face???

Windy was here @ 12:59 PM | comment
