
♥♠
Sunday, October 30, 2005
Very unique kind of payment rite.. We order quite a few side dishes and a few main course and share among ourselves.. We even had escargots.. Opps.. Ate away 2.. hehe.. My Family.. The 3 of us.. See, the photo in my hand.. By the restaurant.. It's free.. SO cool.. After our dinner, We headed back home.. Having so much fun until i forgotten I have my 2nd paper the next day.. Still have 1 more chapter after study yet .. die.. Had my 2nd paper on friday.. "Phew" It's tough as well.. 'Sign'.. Left out 1 question as I really do not know how to answer that.. Went for lunch as well and quickly headed back home if not I will be late for the upcoming programs in the evening.. I won a pair of Ocean Ou tickets to watch him on the 3rd Nov.. I was suppose to collect the tickets on fri but I think I couldnt make it on time.. Thus the time was postphone till Monday evening.. Met my sis at Jp Giordano to buy some stuff for myself and my mum.. Her actual bday was on fri and thus upon producing her I/C can get a 15% discount.. haha.. Went back home after that and slack awhile before preparing to get ready.. Met Crystal, Agnes and Samuel at BL control station then headed down to Sommerset.. Waited over there for April and Vicky.. We were all gather together because we are celebrating Agnes bday.. *same as my sis* haha.. After everyone arrived, they headed to marche while I met my baby for a while.. Join them at around 7 plus and enjoying our dinner.. It was a treat from Agnes.. Not long after I reached, Wendy arrived as well.. The 6 of us.. After dinner, we went to Alley bar for a chilling session and also, the cake was cut over there.. More photos are availiable at Multiply at my profile page.. I will be posting the photos this few days so check out for more interesting photos out there! Went to my baby's place after that while the rest went to DoubleO for more fun.. Wen Jin fetch me over to my baby's place.. Left his place at almost 3pm.. I was so tired on Sat.. Woke up at 12pm man!! zz.. My sis and I did some housework then I thought I can start studying for my 3rd paper on monday but gosh! I was so engross playing game till almost 630pm.. Die! Never touch any of my notes then headed down to my baby's place.. Poor him, flu again.. Left his place at around 11plus and that's my sat.. Duno how will be my sunday like nevertheless, my baby just called and scolded me for not starting to study yet.. =( ahahahah.. I have to start to mug my books !!!!!!!
Cant wait till exam finish..
Very Stress! Went for my first paper on Tues.. My first paper was marketing research.. After receieving my paper I was like :'SHIt!' I will be dead man.. The paper is damn tough!.. Only 5 Questions and it's has a weightage of 60 marks.. The examination weightage for this subject is 60%.. So watever marks i get from this paper will add on to my project.. zzz... Couldnt take it anymore.. !! Still, have to finish the exam.. Hope i can manage to pass man.. I just need a 'Pass'! =p After my first paper, went for my lunch then headed home. Slack for the whole day lehz.. haha.. Too stress liao.. Cannot oblige myself to settle down on my notes..
Wed, Stayed at home and study for my 2nd paper.. Wah.. This is another tough paper.. AArrgghh.. Still, I guai guai concentrate and this goes on for Thur..
Went to celebrate my sis 16th bday at Ma Maison located at Bugis.. It's a very nice place.. I like the ambience.. One very interesting I saw it's a 'Key' that we need to produce upon billing..

The Cheese Cake


This is Agnes with her slice of bday cake..
Look at Agnes Happy face with her Solvet Titus watch present..
The 7 of us..
Vic, Apr, Wend, and San
Crystal , Sandy, Vicky and Agnes..
And this is sandy with the Wine..
Windy was here @ 11:03 AM | comment
