♥♠ Friday, October 14, 2005


Boring Friday..

I cant tolerate exam period.. It's because the feeling it utterly atrocious.. I rather occupied myself with tonnes of projects than staying at home to mug at the books.. Staying at home for more than a day can already drive me crazy.. Nevertheless, I still need to induce myself to concentrate.. Haiz.. Poor me.. =p

Stayed at home to study on wednesday.. At around 6 plus, after my dinner.. felt uneasiness in my stomach.. I tried to endure but it felt worst after an hour.. I couldnt even walk properly.. Then my mom apply some medical oil but the pain persist.. Hence, I decided to visit the doctor.. Actually on my way there, I ald felt much better.. but in order not to let my mum worry, I carry on my way to visit my family doctor..

Baby was quite worry about me and he met me at Queenways station.. I asked the cab driver to stop over there and pick my baby up.. Then we headed to the clinic.. I know abit far lar, but my mum trust our family doctor more than those nearby my place..

The doctor examined me and told me that i have a mild gastric.. That ease my baby and my parents.. After the consulation, I accompaied my baby for his dinner at a nearby hawker centre.. After the dinner, both of us had a stroll from nearby queensway station to commonwealth station.. Haha.. romantic rite.. *that 's what i feel so lar.. * Took the train from commonwealth then went home.. Hee.. So happy to see my baby.. Haha.. maybe because i know i can get to see him thus my pain subside..

Thursday, went to facial in the noon.. haiz.. spend quite abit this time.. Heart pain .. When reached home, mug at books again.. haiz.. Goona bored to tears lehz.. Another dreary day..

Time flies.. It's another friday.. Still quite happy last friday because at least i am looking forward for that day.. but not for this friday.. Mug mug Mug!!! I really have difficulties absorbing the informations into my brains.. Not long after i start concentrating, i fell a sleep.. Hahha... Pig rite.. *baby must have agreed.. * aww.. I am damn lethargic lehz..

Initially, baby and I thought that we will be meeting tonite, but sadly to say, we are not meeting.. sigh.. He has some gathering with his colleagues and we predicted that it might ended quite late.. Furthermore, my baby is already quite exhausted today.. Thus.. I shall be awaiting for tomorrow ba.. Think i goona continue with my meteor garden.. *ooppss* heh.. Dao Ming Si!! Wo Lai Le!!!!!!!!!!!!


Windy was here @ 8:20 PM | comment